Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

VPN Off on Open

me.at.here-55

On current Firefox & Android, why do I have to turn on VPN every time I open Firefox, if an app redirects a url to Firefox the VPN is off, also what is the Mozilla url I can check I'm connected via VPN? Thank you.

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for Android forum.

On current Firefox & Android, why do I have to turn on VPN every time I open Firefox, if an app redirects a url to Firefox the VPN is off, also what is the Mozilla url I can check I'm connected via VPN? Thank you. ''Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for Android forum.''

Wot Denys změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Hi,

The feature you are asking about is being tracked under this enhancement request and is not implemented yet.

Also, you don't need to visit any website to check whether the VPN is enabled. Just check out the shield in the address bar: when the VPN is enabled, the shield will have a planet icon in the bottom right corner.

PS I've moved your question to the Firefox for Android forum and hidden your unrelated reply.

Wot Denys změnjeny

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.