Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Thunderbird screens are pixelated

jrdpa

I'm not sure what to categorize this as, but here goes...

I came in this morning and noticed that my Thunderbird screens are pixelated. The pixelation changes a bit as I move my mouse over the menus and comes/goes when looking in screens like the Filter Rules. The Filter Rules screen is much more heavily affected. I just ran the update to 154.0 and it is still like this. I am viewing it on a laptop screen, not my large external monitor. Firefox is displaying just fine as are other programs I am running.

I'm not sure what to categorize this as, but here goes... I came in this morning and noticed that my Thunderbird screens are pixelated. The pixelation changes a bit as I move my mouse over the menus and comes/goes when looking in screens like the Filter Rules. The Filter Rules screen is much more heavily affected. I just ran the update to 154.0 and it is still like this. I am viewing it on a laptop screen, not my large external monitor. Firefox is displaying just fine as are other programs I am running.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

I thought I'd added screen captures when I posted this...

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.