Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Authentication error when trying to sign in.

7fmdj46stj

At one time, I was able to access my email with Thunderbird. Then Thunderbird stopped working, and I didn't have time to research why. Monday, I bought a new Macbook. After installation, Thunderbird says "account settings found." Then it asks for a password. My password no longer works. Instead, I get a message: "Authentication failed. Unable to log in at server. Probably wrong configuration, username or password." What, if anything, can I do?

At one time, I was able to access my email with Thunderbird. Then Thunderbird stopped working, and I didn't have time to research why. Monday, I bought a new Macbook. After installation, Thunderbird says "account settings found." Then it asks for a password. My password no longer works. Instead, I get a message: "Authentication failed. Unable to log in at server. Probably wrong configuration, username or password." What, if anything, can I do?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Reporter, have you resolved your issue? Please let us know.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.