Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

I\nHave to fill out some forms on Firefox.\nThree point oh

Brenda

I'm trying to download some information to sign some documents.And I need this , I believe

I'm trying to download some information to sign some documents.And I need this , I believe

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

I need to fill in, sign some documents and it will not.Let me enter anything

Hi Brenda

You may need to use the specific spreadsheet app for your device to be able to edit that file.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.