Tuta nitka je so archiwowała.
Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli pomoc trjebaće.
Rozrisany
Archiwowany
I use 15 pinned tabs. Why do the pinned tabs disappear every 2-3 days?
I use 15 pinned tabs. Why do the pinned tabs disappear every 2-3 days? Then I have to keep repinning the tabs from the bookmark manager.
I use 15 pinned tabs. Why do the pinned tabs disappear every 2-3 days? Then I have to keep repinning the tabs from the bookmark manager.
Wšě wotmołwy (2)
Here is what I have on all versions of Firefox and Waterfox. see screenshot What do you have Firefox doing when you close the browser. see screenshot
Wubrane rozrisanje
Hello jonzn4SUSE, Thanks so much for the tip. At first, I couldn't find the settings because I use Firefox in German. But then I had the idea to switch Firefox to English, and once I did, I was able to follow your instructions and it worked. Thanks again. regards Herbert