Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

how can I locate the FF version on my devices.

cephillips

1. How can I locate the FF version on my devices. I have Android 14 OS. Today (February 16) I located a versio 147.4 will be released. Is this automatically available for my devices or do I nèd to download. If so how.. Ðo I get notifications.

1. How can I locate the FF version on my devices. I have Android 14 OS. Today (February 16) I located a versio 147.4 will be released. Is this automatically available for my devices or do I nèd to download. If so how.. Ðo I get notifications.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Hi

You can see the Firefox for Android version number if you:

Open the Firefox for Android menu Select Settings Scroll to the bottom of the list Select "About Firefox"

By default you should get the update automatically from the Google Play store, but if not open the Play store app and check for updates.

I hope that this helps.

Thank you for your answer. It was very helpful. Best regards, Lynne