Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

ANDROID: why is firefox now saving a history of sites via tabs I have visited....tapping quit and close all tabs is not anything

DIANE555

bold text Why is firefox now keeping track of all sites I have visited? Tapping "close all tabs" or "quit" help. Is this related to your policy wording changes? Just say so! Do I need to choose another browser IronFox?? Brave catching up. I have used firefox 7+ years!!!

'''bold text''' Why is firefox now keeping track of all sites I have visited? Tapping "close all tabs" or "quit" help. Is this related to your policy wording changes? Just say so! Do I need to choose another browser IronFox?? Brave catching up. I have used firefox 7+ years!!!

Wšě wotmołwy (1)