Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How can i get the latest Firefox subscription

mickywheeler

How do I get the most recent Firefox browser update to my Kindle?

How do I get the most recent Firefox browser update to my Kindle?

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Hi

I am sorry, but Firefox is currently unavailable for Kindle devices.

Not sure if still possible but you may be able to side load install the Firefox apk on Kindle tablets. https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fenix/releases/142.0.1/android/

Mozilla tried to get Firefox on Amazon app store a long time ago but Amazon was modifying the file which caused problems in updates and this has not changed since.