Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Unable to access E-mail account!

Sam E. Williams

I can't seem to be able to access my Thunderbird E-mail account with Microsoft or Firefox. I made a #10.99 donation to Thunderbird/Firefox and now I can't access my E-mail.

I can't seem to be able to access my Thunderbird E-mail account with Microsoft or Firefox. I made a #10.99 donation to Thunderbird/Firefox and now I can't access my E-mail.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

It may help to share screenshots of your incoming server settings pane and your SMTP server settings pane and any error messages you are receiving. AND, thank you for your donation. :)