Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Emails missing after 'repair folder'

Queenmab100

I am using TB 91.7.0 on two different computers an older PC running Windows 7 Pro and a newer PC running Windows 10. I noticed that the 'Archives' folder on the older computer was missing some emails that were on the newer PC. Oddly enough, when I created the index from the Archives folder from the older PC (ImportExportTools NG/Export all messages in the folder/just index(csv)), the 'missing' emails were included in the index. After a bit of running around the internet, I found these instructions to 'repair folder', which I followed: https://recoverit.wondershare.com/email-tips/fix-thunderbird-folder-or-emails-missing.html

Now, the 'Archives' folder on the older PC shows no emails. What happened? Where did they go? Is there a way to recover them? I am offline so hoping the mail server did not get updated......but not sure what to do next.

Thanks for your help.

I am using TB 91.7.0 on two different computers an older PC running Windows 7 Pro and a newer PC running Windows 10. I noticed that the 'Archives' folder on the older computer was missing some emails that were on the newer PC. Oddly enough, when I created the index from the Archives folder from the older PC (ImportExportTools NG/Export all messages in the folder/just index(csv)), the 'missing' emails were included in the index. After a bit of running around the internet, I found these instructions to 'repair folder', which I followed: https://recoverit.wondershare.com/email-tips/fix-thunderbird-folder-or-emails-missing.html Now, the 'Archives' folder on the older PC shows no emails. What happened? Where did they go? Is there a way to recover them? I am offline so hoping the mail server did not get updated......but not sure what to do next. Thanks for your help.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Well, when I booted up my computer this morning, the "Archives" folder was back on the older PC and all the emails were there, including the ones that were missing. So, I guess it worked.