Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Tuta nitka je so začiniła a archiwowała. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli pomoc trjebaće.
Zablokowany Archiwowany

When printing an email, how do I NOT print the "subject, from, date, to" table?

SuMo Bot

The option "print header/footing" is not affecting the print preview, and I can not get rid of the "subject, from, date, to". The background print on/off option is working perfectly. If possible add a "print preview" button. I usually print to PDF.

The option "print header/footing" is not affecting the print preview, and I can not get rid of the "subject, from, date, to". The background print on/off option is working perfectly. If possible add a "print preview" button. I usually print to PDF.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.