Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Tuta nitka je so začiniła a archiwowała. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli pomoc trjebaće.
Rozrisany Zablokowany Archiwowany

When Thunderbird opens my subfolders on the left flash up then disappear...

SuMo Bot

Hello

My Thunderbird has been working normally for a long time. Today I opened it and it is stuck on a subfolder thread that I opened yesterday. Ordinarily it opens with a long list of sub folders on the left and the current list of inbox in the main body. Today the subfolders momentarily flash up but then the whole page is replaced with a sub folder that I can't seem to close...any ideas please?

Hello My Thunderbird has been working normally for a long time. Today I opened it and it is stuck on a subfolder thread that I opened yesterday. Ordinarily it opens with a long list of sub folders on the left and the current list of inbox in the main body. Today the subfolders momentarily flash up but then the whole page is replaced with a sub folder that I can't seem to close...any ideas please?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Check to see if you have some kind of filter selected which is effecting the Folder Pane view.

Menu app icon > View > Folders > Select 'All' Menu app icon > View > Threads > Select 'All'

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.