Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

DO I NEED A SMART PHONE TO SAVE TO WHEN SETTING UP ?

CANARD856

A SETUP WINDOW REQUIRED A SMART PHONE TO SYNC WITH. I CLICKED ON MOZILLA TO GET OUT OF THAT SCREEN.

A SETUP WINDOW REQUIRED A SMART PHONE TO SYNC WITH. I CLICKED ON MOZILLA TO GET OUT OF THAT SCREEN.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

YES, IT IS SAFE TO IGNORE THE SMART PHONE SYNC PAGE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SYNC YOUR DESKTOP FIREFOX DATA TO A SMART PHONE.

Now, about your stuck CAPS LOCK key. Have you seen a technician about that? ;-)