Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Updating FirefoxOS

check_plys

Where I can download the latest FirefoxOS? How I can compile it? My phone is a "ZTE Open" (not "ZTE Open C") I alredy tryed to update using Mozilla tutorial but after update my phone just enter in a restart loop.

Tutorial I tryed: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Phone_guide/Flame/Updating_your_Flame

Where I can download the latest FirefoxOS? How I can compile it? My phone is a "ZTE Open" (not "ZTE Open C") I alredy tryed to update using Mozilla tutorial but after update my phone just enter in a restart loop. Tutorial I tryed: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Phone_guide/Flame/Updating_your_Flame

Wot check_plys změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (4)

Check for updates in settings>about device

Or if check if there is an update available for ur device at the ftp servers of mozilla if you have a supported device and flash it

tonybenoy said

Or if check if there is an update available for ur device at the ftp servers of mozilla if you have a supported device and flash it

When I use "check for updates" it just does nothing but sometimes I can see (there was a error downloading updates".

Which device are u using?