Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How to autocomplete from specific address book?

macsym

Hello,

I am running TB 31.4.0 on Ubuntu 14.04-64bit. In "Edit->Preferences->Composition->Addressing", the option "When addressing messages, look for matching entries in: Local Address Books" is default. But how can I select one local address book specifically (instead of autocompleting from all local adress books)?

Thanks for any help!

Hello, I am running TB 31.4.0 on Ubuntu 14.04-64bit. In "Edit->Preferences->Composition->Addressing", the option "When addressing messages, look for matching entries in: Local Address Books" is default. But how can I select one local address book specifically (instead of autocompleting from all local adress books)? Thanks for any help!
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wšě wotmołwy (5)

when I in writing a message look under tools I found "automated completion of addresses" click on that opens a choice which address-book to use

Gnospen said

when I in writing a message look under tools I found "automated completion of addresses" click on that opens a choice which address-book to use

Hello, are you on Ubuntu too? On my side when composing a message the Tools menu items are: -Mail & Newsgroups -Address Book

Clicking on Address Book just opens the Address Book...

Gnospen may have the MoreFunctionsForAddressBook add-on that provides this feature.

https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html

You are right, I like that add-on.

Wot Gnospen změnjeny

Zenos said

Gnospen may have the MoreFunctionsForAddressBook add-on that provides this feature. https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html

Thanks it does work with MoreFunctionsForAddressBook add-on. TB Should integrate these functions as standard!