Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Print preview is gone on my Thunderbird, how do I get it back?

anotherquestion

In Thunderbird, there used to be a print preview option when I pulled down the File menu. Now only print option in that menu. I've looked through every other menu and can't find a print preview option. I use print preview most of the time before printing. So how do I get it back? Thanks!

In Thunderbird, there used to be a print preview option when I pulled down the File menu. Now only print option in that menu. I've looked through every other menu and can't find a print preview option. I use print preview most of the time before printing. So how do I get it back? Thanks!

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Make sure you have the message you want to preview highlighted (or open) - it still works on my T'bird (latest version).

Hi - that works except for Drafts, which is what I usually want to print.

I am using a testing daily build of version 30. It has a print preview, even on the drafts folder.

Perhaps try restarting with add-ons disabled from the help menu and see if that helps. I must also ask the obvious... you do have a printer installed don't you?