Showing questions for topic:

I can no longer open puzzles that I send to myself from thejigsawpuzzles.com which I did previously.

I have always sent myself puzzles from the website thejigsawpuzzles.com to work later, keeping a file. The last few days I can no longer open them from my gmail, instead … (saznaj više)

I have always sent myself puzzles from the website thejigsawpuzzles.com to work later, keeping a file. The last few days I can no longer open them from my gmail, instead "server not found" appears. I no doubt did something but don't recall changing anything. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you and have a good day.

Open

How do I Allow Artstorefronts.com back in? I am doing business with them. They carry my own website "Onenessofbeautyandsoul.org", it has access to editing of the .org site

Bring back my access to the Artstorefronts.com website. I do business with them, they carry access to my website: Onenessofbeautyandsoul.org. Are you blocking it, or is… (saznaj više)

Bring back my access to the Artstorefronts.com website. I do business with them, they carry access to my website: Onenessofbeautyandsoul.org. Are you blocking it, or is it someone else?

Open

I can't access Yahoo mail after recent Firefox Upgrade

I can no longer access Yahoo mail after recent Firefox Upgrade. Here's the error message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.53c90b17.179121… (saznaj više)

I can no longer access Yahoo mail after recent Firefox Upgrade. Here's the error message:

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.53c90b17.1791216685.53582662 https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.53c90b17.1791216685.53582662

I have been using Firefox forever and never had this problem.

Open

how do i get rid of this virus alert am not buying stupid thing they want me to do not buy anything online

cant get rid of stupid thing that comes up saying i have a virus so i buy some stupid anti virus crap i dont buy things oclick here to remove it but it doesnt what kind o… (saznaj više)

cant get rid of stupid thing that comes up saying i have a virus so i buy some stupid anti virus crap i dont buy things oclick here to remove it but it doesnt what kind of scam is this so i buy somethingn line says system alert

Open 1

Cannot access att.net email. Sewrver called Akamai is blocking me.

Get error message An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.ab560e17.1791126296.d756946b https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.ab560e17.1791126296.d756946b… (saznaj više)

Get error message An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.ab560e17.1791126296.d756946b

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.ab560e17.1791126296.d756946b


and cannot access att.net email. This started on Friday after I got an update from Firefox. can you help?

Open

Error opening yahoo mail Reference #97.c6ed1502.1791111582.1fb5a604 https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.c6ed1502.1791111582.1fb5a604oo mail.

Reference #97.c6ed1502.1791111582.1fb5a604 https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.c6ed1502.1791111582.1fb5a604 Please help. Can't open yahoo mail … (saznaj više)

Reference #97.c6ed1502.1791111582.1fb5a604

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.c6ed1502.1791111582.1fb5a604

Please help. Can't open yahoo mail

Open

I've been getting access denied from more websites

I've been getting access denied from more and more websites. I messaged a manager from the website shown below, who said my browser was not up to date. I update my Fire… (saznaj više)

I've been getting access denied from more and more websites. I messaged a manager from the website shown below, who said my browser was not up to date. I update my Firefox browser when it asks. I did it yesterday, but still got this message today. I haven't updated my macOS because I have been keeping some old software alive. That is no longer necessary. I am now running macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. I can upgrade to macOS Monterey version 12. Is it worth making this update? Will this solve my access denied issue from certain websites? Is there another way to fix this problem?"

Open 6

I rebooted Firefox abd when it came back all my previous tabs were blank with just thsi "

Browser Guard - page blocked. Website blocked due to riskypattern these are tabs I have been using for weeks from trusted companies. But all tabs had this blockage. joe … (saznaj više)

Browser Guard - page blocked. Website blocked due to riskypattern these are tabs I have been using for weeks from trusted companies. But all tabs had this blockage. joe

Open 1

Hilfe beim öffne der E-mail wegen blockieren vom Add-Blocker

Hallo zusammen, ich kann mein GMX Konto auf dem PC nur kurz öffen ein paar Sekunden dann kommt gleich die Meldung ihr Add-Blocker ist aktiv und das stimmt nicht. Ich habe… (saznaj više)

Hallo zusammen, ich kann mein GMX Konto auf dem PC nur kurz öffen ein paar Sekunden dann kommt gleich die Meldung ihr Add-Blocker ist aktiv und das stimmt nicht. Ich habe den Add-Blocker aber auch gelöscht und der ist auch nicht aktiv. Das Sympol fehlt auch an der Leiste oben aber ich habe es so auch hinbekommen in dem ich in die Eistellungen gegangen bin. Es kommt trotzdem weiter die Meldung und er lässt mich nicht in meine E-mails rein. Auf dem Handy funktioniert bei GMX aber alle was soll ich jetzt tun? Vielen herzlichen Dank dafür.

Open

youtube doesnt load properly unless i turn on the built-in VPN

In the recent month my youtube loads very slowly and when the video finally loads, the comment section, the recomended videos, and the left panel with subscribed channels… (saznaj više)

In the recent month my youtube loads very slowly and when the video finally loads, the comment section, the recomended videos, and the left panel with subscribed channels dont load. A trick for faster loading is to click on a video, then ctrl+R to force refresh. This speeds the loading, but the above sections still dont load. Turning on the built-in VPN immediately makes youtube works properly: everything loads fast and fully. But the moment i turn-off the VPN - back to the problem.

I tried disabling all addons. Restart mozilla. Loading youtube in incognito. Clearing the cookies for the site. All of the above. Nothing helps.

I'm sure the problem is mozilla-related, because on another laptop connected to the same wifi everything loads fine. On my laptop, on chrome everything is fine. Loading videos from different sites works fine.

i found this article with similar problem: https://support.mozilla.org/eu/questions/1508828 but solution there seems to be updating the ublock's filters. I followed the steps mentioned, but my problem is still present.

Open