Showing questions for topic:

Need to unsubscribe Firefox, please send details

Ian blocked from my yahoo mail account, continues to ask for passkey, I don’t have one now I’m getting unwarranted advertising from Firefox account, I guess trying anothe… (saznaj više)

Ian blocked from my yahoo mail account, continues to ask for passkey, I don’t have one now I’m getting unwarranted advertising from Firefox account, I guess trying another provider might be best

Locked 1 70

Firefox on iOS closes/loses open tab every time when switching to another app then back

I saw plenty of threads and bug reports about this issue from 2022 and 2023. When I was using Firefox about 2 years ago on iOS, I uninstalled it for this very reason. I c… (saznaj više)

I saw plenty of threads and bug reports about this issue from 2022 and 2023. When I was using Firefox about 2 years ago on iOS, I uninstalled it for this very reason.

I can't believe devs have closed bug fix reports with "no plan to fix" for this issue all the way back in 2023.

REALLY REALLY unacceptable from a browser that's supposed to be a main stream browser. I don't like Safari at all, and refuse to use Google anything so will not use Chrome. Where does that leae me with a decent browser? Nowhere. I love FF on desktop and have been using it for years.

It's mind-blowing that I have to open the tabs section and go back and try to locate the page I was on after simply switching to another app for a second. Who ever heard of such nonsense. Yet it's been being reported for YEARS and the developers refuse to think it's important enough to put some time into fixing.

Arhivirano 2 100

Mozilla Monitor says a partial credit card # has been exposed but which card?

Mozilla Monitor says part of my credit card # was exposed but it doesn’t tell me which credit card. Anyway to find out? I don’t want to cancel all of them especially sin… (saznaj više)

Mozilla Monitor says part of my credit card # was exposed but it doesn’t tell me which credit card. Anyway to find out? I don’t want to cancel all of them especially since I just got a new debit card due to fraudulent charges.

Arhivirano 1 130

What is Firefox for iOS?

Firefox for iOS is a fast and secure browser for iPhone and iPad. It protects your privacy while browsing. You can also sync your bookmarks and passwords across all devic… (saznaj više)

Firefox for iOS is a fast and secure browser for iPhone and iPad. It protects your privacy while browsing. You can also sync your bookmarks and passwords across all devices.

Arhivirano 1 240

URL QR code scanning from inside Firefox...

Hi I cannot find any way to scan an URL QR code directly from Firefox. I expected that a QR code icon would appear when i tap the address bar, but I can't find such icon… (saznaj više)

Hi I cannot find any way to scan an URL QR code directly from Firefox. I expected that a QR code icon would appear when i tap the address bar, but I can't find such icon...

Of course, I checked the settings: camera is enabled in Firefox settings and QR code scanning is enabled in system settings.

Is there any way to scan QR codes directly from Firefox settings?

I use the latest version of both Firefox (146.1 (65627)) and iOS (iOS 26.3 (23D5089e)) iOS is a beta version... Could this be the reason why...

Many thanks in advance for any help on advice.

Locked Arhivirano 1 341

Advertising

Publishers clearing house’s advertising is a bunch of con artists and predators that make their apps not work the legit adds are often in the same format as felony advert… (saznaj više)

Publishers clearing house’s advertising is a bunch of con artists and predators that make their apps not work the legit adds are often in the same format as felony advertising I don’t want to be harrassef and abducted onto. browser or app stony a disrespectful predator that never cares what you want and even send adds the opposite of anythyyou could ever be constyand then their apps malfunction

Locked Arhivirano 1 507

146.0 breaks a nice MacOS Tahoe 26.1 2FA autofill feature

With the Firefox version before 146.0, macOS Tahoe 26.1 would grab 2FA 6-digit codes from either Messages or Mail, as appropriate, and populate the 2FA field on a website… (saznaj više)

With the Firefox version before 146.0, macOS Tahoe 26.1 would grab 2FA 6-digit codes from either Messages or Mail, as appropriate, and populate the 2FA field on a website. With FF 146.0 this no longer works. Not a fatal problem but an annoying loss of a convenient function.

Solved Arhivirano 1 171