Open tabs
Where did all of my open tabs go? I had over 100 open and needed.
Where did all of my open tabs go? I had over 100 open and needed.
Hi, My iPad Pro was several damaged in an accident. Subsequently, I sent it to Apple Store so they could check the device and share a quote for fixing it. Since the quot… (saznaj više)
Hi,
My iPad Pro was several damaged in an accident. Subsequently, I sent it to Apple Store so they could check the device and share a quote for fixing it. Since the quote to fix the device was extremely high, I ended up purchasing a new iPad Pro. I re-downloaded the Firefox app on my new iPad Pro, and logged into my ID. However, all my Bookmarks and Passwords are lost.
What can I do in this situation to retrieve my lost data?