Showing questions for topic:
Prikaz pitanja označenih s:

Crossword Widget review time.

Hi. I enjoy doing the mini-crossword. However, sometimes having completed the answers, the widget goes to 'completed'. However, there is no option to review the clues. … (saznaj više)

Hi.

I enjoy doing the mini-crossword. However, sometimes having completed the answers, the widget goes to 'completed'. However, there is no option to review the clues. Can we have this added please ?

Open 2

Feature request: Enable FileSystemAPI on directories

Please create a new version of the browser app that supports the ability to use FileSystemAPI on directories, this is essential for working with a BeatBuddy project and S… (saznaj više)

Please create a new version of the browser app that supports the ability to use FileSystemAPI on directories, this is essential for working with a BeatBuddy project and SD cards that are saved on my computer using the online editor. Chrome already does this.

Open 2

help report scam bot accounts

is there any way to contact someone from actual support about reporting/taking down an obvious spam bot account? i have an old post in the connect forum that i can no lon… (saznaj više)

is there any way to contact someone from actual support about reporting/taking down an obvious spam bot account? i have an old post in the connect forum that i can no longer access (my email has changed and it didn't connect to my account for some reason). this bot account is responding to the post with spam messages: user byt434t. looking at their other responses shows nothing but similar spam messages.

i have already reported the messages to moderators but that might be myself (who can no longer control that specific account regardless).

much appreciation for anyone who can rectify this issue.

attached is one of the messages responding to my own (old) user profile that i cannot access.

Open 3 20

i'M AN 83 YEARS OLD AND i CANNOT UNDERSTAND why HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME. i COULDN'T UNDO ANYTHING BECAOSE i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS IT SO BAD

Thank god i can say what i need to say: To begin with, I am 83 years old and because of that, i cannot be blamed for doing something wrong. if i did something wrong just… (saznaj više)

Thank god i can say what i need to say: To begin with, I am 83 years old and because of that, i cannot be blamed for doing something wrong. if i did something wrong just ask me to call an engineer to do what you want me to do, because i could not do anything wrong. at my age we don't do that type of things, we're good people. please help me undo whatever you didn't like and i'm sorry to have done something you hate, but it wasn't my fault. I didn't know you didn't like what I am supposed to have done

Thank you so much!!!

Open 1 30

how do I take a photo from my camera and transfer it to a website on my computer

Website (Carvana) wants me to post a photo of an odometer in a car I want to sell to them, and a photo of my drivers license. I don't know how to do this, but do have pho… (saznaj više)

Website (Carvana) wants me to post a photo of an odometer in a car I want to sell to them, and a photo of my drivers license. I don't know how to do this, but do have photos in my cellphone. How do I transfer the photos to the website? .

Open 1 10