Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Links in e-mail get sent to Edge not Firefox.

Anthony Nelson

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.