Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have that might be leaked.

ChaddyMelt65

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have?That might be leaked , I'll keep on getting errors and codes saying that I need to check my browser\n And try to get me to download other browsers.

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have?That might be leaked , I'll keep on getting errors and codes saying that I need to check my browser\n And try to get me to download other browsers.

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.