Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
अभिलेखित

restore recent session doesn't work after downloading pdf creator

lizhome45

I downloaded pdf creator from sourceforge. Afterwords a new mozilla session opened and I can't restore my previous session with all my tabs. Is there a way to get them back?

I downloaded pdf creator from sourceforge. Afterwords a new mozilla session opened and I can't restore my previous session with all my tabs. Is there a way to get them back?

All Replies (1)

Hi,

If Firefox hasn't been closed, you can try to Restore Previous Session via History (Alt + H). You can also type About:sessionrestore in the location (address) bar to check for saved session pages and restore.

Session Restore