Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
अभिलेखित

I used to have a google search window in my navigation bar. Some download installed Yahoo to my dismay and I can't find where to uninstall it and reinstall Google.

Torturella

I downloaded PDF creator from Sourceforge.net. Apparently I agreed to have my navigation bar searcher become Yahoo, replacing Google.

I downloaded PDF creator from Sourceforge.net. Apparently I agreed to have my navigation bar searcher become Yahoo, replacing Google.

All Replies (2)

Do you have the "Search Settings Plugin" extension (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions)?

See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Thanks for getting back to me. As soon as I posted this question I noticed the "down arrow" next to the Yahoo icon in the search window. Lo and behold, clicking on it reveals choices, such as: Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Answers, ...Wikipedia etc. One can change searchers that easily.