Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
अभिलेखित

why wont my private browsing work - it did yesturday

wainbow

also I have two blue bars across the top of browser. On the left side the top one has the firefox logo, the bottom has Firefox button. And on the right side I have two minimiz-resize and close buttons, one set on top bar, one set on bottom bar. Is something wrong with my insallation??? And private browsing quit working. Just installed this two days ago. Just updated it. I have four add-ons. Ghostery, No-Script, Privacychoice and better privacy. thanks, W

also I have two blue bars across the top of browser. On the left side the top one has the firefox logo, the bottom has Firefox button. And on the right side I have two minimiz-resize and close buttons, one set on top bar, one set on bottom bar. Is something wrong with my insallation??? And private browsing quit working. Just installed this two days ago. Just updated it. I have four add-ons. Ghostery, No-Script, Privacychoice and better privacy. thanks, W

All Replies (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).