Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved अभिलेखित

How to get rid of an error message?

lawandra

I downloaded the new Firefoxy4, and each time I open it I get a message window that says: Type Error:Components.classes[@mozilla.org/extension/manager:1] is undefined. and asks to press the OK button. When pressed Firefox 4 opens. How do I get rid of the error message?

I downloaded the new Firefoxy4, and each time I open it I get a message window that says: Type Error:Components.classes[@mozilla.org/extension/manager:1] is undefined. and asks to press the OK button. When pressed Firefox 4 opens. How do I get rid of the error message?

All Replies (2)

चयनित समाधान

This is probably due to an add-on that is not compatible with Firefox 4. For details of how to troubleshoot that see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes

Thanks TonyE That worked a treat. Cheers Lawandra