Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
अभिलेखित

Yahoo search pops up in a new tab whenever I close an active tab. I want to remove Yahoo search

dajazzmanrmr

Whenever I close an active tab, Yahoo search pops up in a new tab. I want to remove Yahoo search form my firefox browser completely. I don't use Yahoo search and this is very annoying

'''Whenever I close an active tab, Yahoo search pops up in a new tab. I want to remove Yahoo search form my firefox browser completely.''' I don't use Yahoo search and this is very annoying

All Replies (1)

You need to figure out what you installed into Firefox that is causing that, it isn't a standard part of Firefox.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes