Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
अभिलेखित

Threaded "sort by" view set as default for search results, how can I disable it?

gsrgtrdg4565653

https://youtu.be/518WbJsUYx0

Is it possible to disable threaded view for search results, not just a particular folder? I use the thunderbird conversations add on, which makes this default behavior unwanted and redundant. I also dislike thunderbird's threaded view in general and find it hard to interpret the conversation flow.

https://youtu.be/518WbJsUYx0 Is it possible to disable threaded view for search results, not just a particular folder? I use the thunderbird conversations add on, which makes this default behavior unwanted and redundant. I also dislike thunderbird's threaded view in general and find it hard to interpret the conversation flow.
संलग्न स्क्रीनशॉट

All Replies (2)

Edit:

Can this be turned off through about:config, or editing userchrome.css stylesheet?