এই থ্রেডটি সংরক্ষিত ছিল।
যদি আপনি সাহায্য চান তাহলে অনুগ্রহ করে একটি নতুন প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে
'mailnews.default_view_flags' = 0 not stopping threading
I have Thunderbird 145.xx and I HATE message threading (conversation view). I have set 'mailnews.default_view_flags' = 0 but it is not stopping new mail from coming in and being displayed in conversation view. (UGH!!!!)
Is there a way to permanently disable this annoying feature?
I have Thunderbird 145.xx and I HATE message threading (conversation view). I have set 'mailnews.default_view_flags' = 0 but it is not stopping new mail from coming in and being displayed in conversation view. (UGH!!!!)
Is there a way to permanently disable this annoying feature?
All Replies (3)
There is now a setting in “Settings”. Under “Appearance”?
By the way, threading and conversation view are different things.
I agree! I HATE threading and have not been able to shut it off.
Bill and Diana, have you tried the settings in Settings > Appearance?