Is there a way to trigger auto-fill of addresses?
I have 4 addresses saved that are supposed to be offered to me when I'm on a page with an address form. Neither one pops up by itself, nothing happens when I start typing in any of the fields (e.g. entering one of the 4 unique company names).
How do I trigger filling in an address? I've tried a lot and have searched here and other places, but can't figure it out. Thanks in advance! (Btw, I'm in the US and, as mentioned, have been able to save 4 addresses.)
All Replies (1)
I'm sorry. I only NOW realized that there in an offer to fill in an address, but there are problems with it: It seems to only be able to get triggered by starting to type the last name. And then it only offers the first address -- because the person's last name is always the same, but the company name changes.
Has the FF team only accounted for use cases where the last name is different?
This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.