This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
youtube video is blank,but audio played well. other browser such as chrome got no problem with it. FF Developer Edition.
- youtube video just blank, but audio is there. tried both embedded in facebook or other website, and at youtube.com. both same result. - facebook video played just fine - other browser played just fine.. no problem at all.. - i'm on firefox developer edition - tried installing latest flash update, still the same result.
All Replies (2)
This problem can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13 Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.11
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.