Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Spellcheck won't add to dictionary

Agunat

When I right-click an underlined word in the spell checker and chose the option Add To Dictionary it doesn't. Everything appears normal, I get no error messages. However, the next time I use that word the spell checker will again tell me it is misspelled. Help please. This is very frustrating.

Bob

When I right-click an underlined word in the spell checker and chose the option Add To Dictionary it doesn't. Everything appears normal, I get no error messages. However, the next time I use that word the spell checker will again tell me it is misspelled. Help please. This is very frustrating. Bob

כל התגובות (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.

You can try to delete the persdict.dat file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:

  • Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)