Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Content Encoding Error on YouTube, happens randomly, tried clearing cache and cookies.

Irixion

Basically, I watch a video or two on YouTube, and then randomly get:

Content Encoding Error




         The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
       



 Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Refreshing once (or a few times) fixes the problem temporarily. Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I've tried disabling all of my addons as well, but it still happens...

Basically, I watch a video or two on YouTube, and then randomly get: Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Refreshing once (or a few times) fixes the problem temporarily. Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I've tried disabling all of my addons as well, but it still happens...

כל התגובות (4)

You can get a "Corrupted Content Error" error if there are multiple location redirects send via the HTTP response headers.

  • bug 681140 - Corrupted Content error due to multiple Content-Disposition header field instances

Ok. If you get this. How do you fix it!!!

This can be caused by running outdated software on the server.

I am not using Firefox 7. I am using Firefox12! It seems I have been having this problem after upgrading to 12! I tried loading the http://www.ontwowheels.nl listed in that query. I still get the same result Content Encoding Error in Firefox but it loads OK in Google Chrome and IE