Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

When I am on a web page and scrolling down firefox freezes; so I click on the right slider bar and get the message at the top of the tab which says that firefox is not responding. Why?

Bay50

When I click on the scroll bar at the right of a web page, firefox stops responding and I get the message at the top which says 'Firefox is not responding". Sometimes Windows sends a pop up which gives me a choice to either close Firefox, or wait for it to respond. This causes a great deal of wasted time for me and others who use my computer.

When I click on the scroll bar at the right of a web page, firefox stops responding and I get the message at the top which says 'Firefox is not responding". Sometimes Windows sends a pop up which gives me a choice to either close Firefox, or wait for it to respond. This causes a great deal of wasted time for me and others who use my computer.

כל התגובות (1)

Have you recently upgraded is so i suggest you run it in safe mode first.

Below is an example

Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox

and make sure ya plugins aint out of date

Mode Plugin Checker

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי Anthony