Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

Prevent recently visited sites from showing a shortcut on my homepage

B Brown

I am tired of continuely having to "dismiss" or "delete" from homepage sites I have visited. On my homepage. The homepage quickly becomes cluttered with shortcuts that I have to dismiss or delete. How can I prevent the browser from placing these shortcut on my homepage?

I am tired of continuely having to "dismiss" or "delete" from homepage sites I have visited. On my homepage. The homepage quickly becomes cluttered with shortcuts that I have to dismiss or delete. How can I prevent the browser from placing these shortcut on my homepage?

כל התגובות (1)

Hi B Brown,

You can prevent Firefox from displaying recently visited sites as shortcuts by changing the settings for Firefox Home.

Open a new tab and click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page (Page Settings). Under Shortcuts, untick the option to stop these sites from appearing on your homepage.

You can also access these options by opening Settings and selecting Home, where you can customise what appears on Firefox Home.

You can find more information here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-items-on-firefox-new-tab-page

This should prevent the shortcuts from appearing, rather than having to dismiss them individually.

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.