Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Amazon shortcut is messed up

KT

Firefox has shortcuts at the top of any new tab opened. These are usually your most visited pages. For most shortcuts, if you click the three dots you get a menu of: Pin Edit Open in a New Window Open in a New Private Window Dismiss Delete From History

This is the menu you get for almost all shortcuts EXCEPT for Amazon. For the Amazon shortcut you get: Pin Dismiss

That's it. No opportunity to edit it. And if you click on the shortcut, it doesn't take you to Amazon.com, instead it opens "Amazon.com Search" in the address bar. I don't want Search, I want to go to the Amazon home page but the shortcut doesn't take me to the Amazon homepage like it used to. Why is this broken now?

Firefox has shortcuts at the top of any new tab opened. These are usually your most visited pages. For most shortcuts, if you click the three dots you get a menu of: Pin Edit Open in a New Window Open in a New Private Window Dismiss Delete From History This is the menu you get for almost all shortcuts EXCEPT for Amazon. For the Amazon shortcut you get: Pin Dismiss That's it. No opportunity to edit it. And if you click on the shortcut, it doesn't take you to Amazon.com, instead it opens "Amazon.com Search" in the address bar. I don't want Search, I want to go to the Amazon home page but the shortcut doesn't take me to the Amazon homepage like it used to. Why is this broken now?
첨부된 스크린샷

글쓴이 KT 수정일시

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

Nevermind. I wish I could just delete the post but I don't see that option. The fix was to just edit a different one of my shortcuts and add the Amazon information to that shortcut which changed it to the shortcut I wanted instead of the ridiculous Amazon Search.

글쓴이 KT 수정일시