Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

how do I set Firefox as my default so I can use my anytime pay

david culver

How do I use this as my default for my Amazon anytime pay

How do I use this as my default for my Amazon anytime pay

כל התגובות (2)

Hello,

To do this, you must first set firefox as the default system wide browser. To do so, go to settings > apps > default apps. After that, in the browser section, select firefox as the default browser. After Firefox is a default browser, amazon anytime pay will automatically use Firefox.

Another optional addition is setting Firefox as the default for file opening, such as pdf or html in the same settings.

david culver said

how do I set Firefox as my default so I can use my anytime pay How do I use this as my default for my Amazon anytime pay

To set Firefox as the default web browser on Android. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.