Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

My bookmarks disappeared and I can't get them back or re-install them.

susanwilliams18

My bookmarks disappeared today. I can't get them back though I tried via Manage Bookmarks. Also I can't establish any new bookmarks.

My bookmarks disappeared today. I can't get them back though I tried via Manage Bookmarks. Also I can't establish any new bookmarks.

כל התגובות (1)

Susan, it might be worth checking the integrity of your Places Database files, which are where Firefox stores bookmarks and their icons. To do this:

  1. Go to Help menu (press alt+H).
  2. Select "More Troubleshooting Information".
  3. On the page that opens, scroll down to "Places Database" and press the "Verify Integrity" button.
  4. Once the check has finished, Look for any lines in the report that startt with a "-" or that contain the term "error".

If any errors are reported, try restarting Firefox and re-running the integrity check to see if they were fixed by the first check. You may want to repeat this 'restart and re-check' process again if errors are still found.


If that doesn't help, then you could try the steps in this article to see if your bookmarks can be found in a different profile: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recover-user-data-missing-after-firefox-update

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי TechHorse

פרסום שאלה

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.