Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Cannot enable dark mode in reader view (F9)

theologidis.tzim

The reader view is an amazing tool that helps declutter websites and make them easier to read. However, this experience is ruined by having a super bright white background that to my knowledge I can't make black. I tried the setting that disables overriding the colors but it still remains white. Any ideas why that happens and how to change it?

The reader view is an amazing tool that helps declutter websites and make them easier to read. However, this experience is ruined by having a super bright white background that to my knowledge I can't make black. I tried the setting that disables overriding the colors but it still remains white. Any ideas why that happens and how to change it?

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

Setting dark theme in Aa doesn't work?

D'oh. Yes that solved it. Thank you. I can't believe I didn't see it