Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
אשכול זה נסגר והועבר לארכיון. נא לשאול שאלה חדשה אם יש לך צורך בעזרה.
נפתרה נעולה Archived

My mouse wheel doesnt work properly in Firefox

SuMo Bot

My mouse wheel does work when I try to scroll in any page. The scroll wheel works when I am scrolling though tabs but only if I am holding Shift or Ctrl. It also seems to work just fine in troubleshooting mode, but nothing else seems to work. This problem started just after Firefox updated to the newest version.

My mouse wheel does work when I try to scroll in any page. The scroll wheel works when I am scrolling though tabs but only if I am holding Shift or Ctrl. It also seems to work just fine in troubleshooting mode, but nothing else seems to work. This problem started just after Firefox updated to the newest version.

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

This could be a problem with "X-Mouse Button Control" if you use this application as mentioned in the 110 release notes.

See also:

An updated version of X-Mouse Button Control (XMBC 2.20) has been released. Issues with Firefox 110 should be fixed. To learn more, see https://forums.highrez.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4682

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.