Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

font toolbar

jFraysse

I would like to display font toolbar (option to change the size, font, italic, bold hyperlink etc.) when I compose my messages. I cannot seem to find it on any menu bar - how to display it? Could someone help me ?

I would like to display font toolbar (option to change the size, font, italic, bold hyperlink etc.) when I compose my messages. I cannot seem to find it on any menu bar - how to display it? Could someone help me ?

כל התגובות (1)

Hold shift as you open the compose window., Does it appear then?