Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Thunderbird Fonts too small

N2NLM

How do I change Thunderbird's display (Menus, folders, toolbars etc.). The fonts are way too small for reading. I am talking about the menus, toolbars and folders.

How do I change Thunderbird's display (Menus, folders, toolbars etc.). The fonts are way too small for reading. I am talking about the menus, toolbars and folders.

כל התגובות (1)

For the Threads and Folder Panes, use this code:

.tree-rows
{
  font-size: 16px !important;
}

For the Menu Bar and submenus:

/* Menu Bar font */
menubar > menu
{ font-size: 18pt !important;
}

/* Submenus and context menus font */
menupopup,popup {
    font-size: 12pt !important;
}

Help/Troubleshooting, Profile Folder, Open Folder, close TB, create a new folder named chrome, create a new document in chrome with a text editor, name it userChrome.css, Save as type: All files *.*, copy in the above code, change the numbers as desired. Double-click toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to true in Options/General/Config. editor, restart TB.