Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

After installing latest Firefox update (47.01.1), some videos don't play.

sbwald

Message on MSN home page: "We're sorry, but your browser does not support this video. Please install Adobe Flash version". Flash Player is up to date (version 22.0.0.209).

Message on MSN home page: "We're sorry, but your browser does not support this video. Please install Adobe Flash version". Flash Player is up to date (version 22.0.0.209).

כל התגובות (2)

Thanks for your response. I'm afraid my technical skills are not up to the steps you recommend. To be honest, I'm not sure what you're talking about. It seems I have to download something and then configure it to work on my PC. Would you mind breaking it down for me?