Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

add a new language for dictionary to work

mauro.trevisan

I would like my language (ISO 639-3 code vec), "Venetan", added to the list of available language in Firefox, so that I can add my dictionary (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dithionario-de-lengua-v%C3%A8neta/?src=ss) and see my language when I choose "Languages" from right-click on a multi-line edit box. Should I create a language pack for this?

I would like my language (ISO 639-3 code vec), "Venetan", added to the list of available language in Firefox, so that I can add my dictionary (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dithionario-de-lengua-v%C3%A8neta/?src=ss) and see my language when I choose "Languages" from right-click on a multi-line edit box. Should I create a language pack for this?

כל התגובות (2)

@moses I didn't know it was a duplicate. To me I thought they were two separated issues.


Modified June 29, 2016 at 8:12:40 AM +0100 by mauro.trevisan

Note closed thread is /questions/1128939 ~J99

השתנתה ב־ על־ידי John99

Ok, I've got the response to my other question. Now what's left is this one.