Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

How can I change font, make it bold, etc. in a new message?

thomprice

I'm using TB 31.5.0. When composing a new HTML message, I'm not seeing a way to easily change fonts, font size, bold, etc. I have "compose messages in HTML format" checked. My wife says she thinks this feature used to be there in earlier versions of TB.

Thanks, Thom

I'm using TB 31.5.0. When composing a new HTML message, I'm not seeing a way to easily change fonts, font size, bold, etc. I have "compose messages in HTML format" checked. My wife says she thinks this feature used to be there in earlier versions of TB. Thanks, Thom

כל התגובות (2)

פתרון נבחר

Is your formatting Bar turned on.

From the Menu Bar in a Write window select View-Toolbars and check.

No menu bar? Press the alt key.

Perfect! Thank you so much!

thomprice said

I'm using TB 31.5.0. When composing a new HTML message, I'm not seeing a way to easily change fonts, font size, bold, etc. I have "compose messages in HTML format" checked. My wife says she thinks this feature used to be there in earlier versions of TB. Thanks, Thom