Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Bold issue in Thunderbird

JaviTorr

Hi all,

Suddently all my emails from my accounts are composed in bold. The HTML signature of each account are different, but when I compose a new email in any account, Thunderbird inserts the signature in bold.

Default text is not bold, but if I change the font it switches automatically to bold and clicking bold button doesn't "unbolds" the selected text.

I have tried to restore writing default values, but the issue is still there.

Any clue, please?

Thank you.

Hi all, Suddently all my emails from my accounts are composed in bold. The HTML signature of each account are different, but when I compose a new email in any account, Thunderbird inserts the signature in bold. Default text is not bold, but if I change the font it switches automatically to bold and clicking bold button doesn't "unbolds" the selected text. I have tried to restore writing default values, but the issue is still there. Any clue, please? Thank you.

כל התגובות (1)

פתרון נבחר

Solved it reinstalling Thunderbird.