dosent let me turn vpn on
how do i turn my vpn on it dosnt give me an option
how do i turn my vpn on it dosnt give me an option
I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know wh… (daɗa karatu)
I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know what I need to do to get access?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
does the vpn have and automatic skill switch
Have been using firefox vpn for atime now. Had to reinstall windows last week and can't get vpn now. Get a strange message. See uploaded messages. Vidar Hallin
'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why. I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) w… (daɗa karatu)
'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why.
I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) would extend exclusion for qualifications of that site (www,xyz.com, subtopic.xyz.com). I don't track the variations a company transfers me through as it processes my inquiries / orders, but I'd have to know each one to exclude VPN on them as it stands.
Eg: statefarm.com switches to www.statefarm.com and my,statefarm.com and... onwards.
Perhaps I've missed something obvious! But glad to see the VPN there :^)
the vpn button is with an x... i finisher registering my account, but there is no option to activate the vpn
I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlay… (daɗa karatu)
I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.
My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (daɗa karatu)
My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."
vpn richtig einsetzen
I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Ir… (daɗa karatu)
I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Iran. Is this a Facebook issue, a VPN issue, or something to be worried about?
I set up beta VPN and selected UK however I can only access specific countries like US, Argentina, Australia, Germany, and Japan why is this and how to change to access t… (daɗa karatu)
I set up beta VPN and selected UK however I can only access specific countries like US, Argentina, Australia, Germany, and Japan why is this and how to change to access the UK
will all my saved passwords still be there?
hello
are you have free lift time vpn ?
Cannot sign in to a previous app. Need to disconnect VPN. How?
i cant turn on built-in VPN in Firefox
how do I set the firefox vpn to turn on when i log in on firefox?
When I hit the free Firefox Free VPN limit of 50gb, I purchased one year of Mozilla VPN. At first it worked, but now Firefox denies access to any website if I have Mozil… (daɗa karatu)
When I hit the free Firefox Free VPN limit of 50gb, I purchased one year of Mozilla VPN. At first it worked, but now Firefox denies access to any website if I have Mozilla VPN!? What is causing this. Also now that new month Free VPN will not turn on as says I already have another acount, ie Mozilla. When force a start page if gives me a Firefox page without any of my bookmarks.
YOUR BROWSER [is bad] N VPN TOO. Sorry but it's TRUE. Can't use the VPN. It just turn OFF for no reason. I had to switch back to DUCK DUCK BROWSER. I purchase SURFSHARK … (daɗa karatu)
YOUR BROWSER [is bad] N VPN TOO. Sorry but it's TRUE. Can't use the VPN. It just turn OFF for no reason. I had to switch back to DUCK DUCK BROWSER. I purchase SURFSHARK VPN. still your browser can't keep up with a website like AFF.com. Very sad(GHETTOLY DISAPPOINTTED) tho. FireFox. NO GO!!!! FIX MY PROBLEM PLEASE. Thanks.
Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the language.
Can I exclude some websites from VPN like YouTube?
i have a built in vpn in mozilla.