Showing questions for topic:
Nuna amsoshi da aka yiwa shaida:

Is there any easy way to access the specific categories of bookmarks I had previously?

I have not been able to easily access my bookmarks easily like before. I have multiple bookmarks by category, but there does not seem to be a way to access the different… (daɗa karatu)

I have not been able to easily access my bookmarks easily like before. I have multiple bookmarks by category, but there does not seem to be a way to access the different categories currently. I have Windows 11. I have the most current firefox browser I think. I did find from searching support that I could type Ctrl Shift O and scroll down which gives a long list to try to access them, but that is very cumbersome and slow. Do I have to do that every time I want to go to specific bookmarks? The bookmarks that show on the overflow or near the top of the screen are not useful, but the ones I use every day cannot be accessed easily, but are way down a long list. Why is the current version hiding all the bookmark categories?

Open 1

after a recent firefox update i can't save my bookmarks.

additionally, i cannot use my mouse anymore to speed up scrolling through my favorites. also, i deleted a folder from my favorites, but that folder still shows up in my f… (daɗa karatu)

additionally, i cannot use my mouse anymore to speed up scrolling through my favorites. also, i deleted a folder from my favorites, but that folder still shows up in my favorites.

Open 1

Having ManagedBookmarks show up in address bar suggestions

In `policies.json`, I use this: ``` { "policies": { "SearchBar": "unified", "ManagedBookmarks": [ { "name": "curl", "url": "https://curl.se/" … (daɗa karatu)

In `policies.json`, I use this:

``` {

 "policies": {
   "SearchBar": "unified",
   "ManagedBookmarks": [
     {
       "name": "curl",
       "url": "https://curl.se/"
     }
   ]
 }

} ```

However, when typing `curl` into the address bar, the bookmark is not suggested. When I visit `curl.se` and manually add it as a bookmark, Firefox does suggest it in the address bar afterwards.

Is there a way to replicate the latter behavior with the former mechanism? The Bookmarks policy did this, but it appears to be deprecated.

Open 1

Bookmarks disappear

After a while bookmarks disappear from the browser tab and the only way to recover is to close the browser and open a new page that requires signing out of opened sites a… (daɗa karatu)

After a while bookmarks disappear from the browser tab and the only way to recover is to close the browser and open a new page that requires signing out of opened sites and starting over. Just started with new update release.

Open 4 41

Transferring .URL addresses to bookmarks in Firefox and vice versa

I am trying to transfer a number of .URL addresses held in aUGREEN NAS over to bookmarks held within Firefox so that those URLs can be quickly opened using Firefox Windo… (daɗa karatu)

I am trying to transfer a number of .URL addresses held in aUGREEN NAS over to bookmarks held within Firefox so that those URLs can be quickly opened using Firefox Windows Explorer or a similar file manager in an Android Notepad or indeed another browser. The URLs already in folders in the NAS drive and it would be great if we could replicate the NAS drive folders within Firefox.. Is there a simple way of doing this?

Open 2 31

How do I stop a Self replicating Bookmark

I have a bookmark that keeps replicating itself in my list of bookmarks. I must have 300 of them and it's starting to impact my performance. Specifically Home|Adobe at… (daɗa karatu)

I have a bookmark that keeps replicating itself in my list of bookmarks. I must have 300 of them and it's starting to impact my performance.

Specifically Home|Adobe at this address https://www.adobe.com/home?locale=en

Open 1

Mising Bookmarks Sidebar menu

In the newly released 157, the drop-down menu on the Bookmarks sidebar is missing. This prevents you from switching between sidebars unless the vertical sidebar menu is o… (daɗa karatu)

In the newly released 157, the drop-down menu on the Bookmarks sidebar is missing. This prevents you from switching between sidebars unless the vertical sidebar menu is open, a real waste of real estate. The other sidebars, such as History, retain their menus. If you have the History sidebar open, and use the drop-down menu to switch to Bookmarks, now you're stuck--the only way out is to activate the "Customize sidebar" vertical menu and go through the processes to open the History sidebar.

Yes, there is a workaround: the History button. But this does not have an integrated search box, and the same sorting capabilities.

Open 1 1 20