Showing questions for topic:

Request to enable VPN on my account / Firefox

I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know wh… (daɗa karatu)

I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know what I need to do to get access?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Open 3

so basically the browser vpn doesnt work on my school internet

so im pretty sure it uses dpi and because im pretty sure the vpn is not encrypted it doesnt work maybe add an option to encrypt/bypass blockers such as these (xvpn looks … (daɗa karatu)

so im pretty sure it uses dpi and because im pretty sure the vpn is not encrypted it doesnt work maybe add an option to encrypt/bypass blockers such as these (xvpn looks have a look at how that works(pretty sure xvpn steals your passwords so if u fix this i love you))

Open

Built-in VPN loops sign in

Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button t… (daɗa karatu)

Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button to "Get Started," sign in to my account, and then the process starts again.

I have tried all the troubleshooting that I have found and I am at a loss. Has it just not rolled out to me yet?

Thanks in advance!

Open 1 20

VPN option is not showing in my browser

When i updated my browser today it showed me a page which said that VPN can be used by clicking on the VPN button in toolbar so i tried to do it but it is not showing in … (daɗa karatu)

When i updated my browser today it showed me a page which said that VPN can be used by clicking on the VPN button in toolbar so i tried to do it but it is not showing in my browser and also it is showing nothing related to VPN in settings.

Solved 3 233

Firefox VPN exclusion list doesn't work as I'd expect / hope

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why. I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) w… (daɗa karatu)

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why.

I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) would extend exclusion for qualifications of that site (www,xyz.com, subtopic.xyz.com). I don't track the variations a company transfers me through as it processes my inquiries / orders, but I'd have to know each one to exclude VPN on them as it stands.

Eg: statefarm.com switches to www.statefarm.com and my,statefarm.com and... onwards.

Perhaps I've missed something obvious! But glad to see the VPN there :^)

Open 1

cant turn on vpn

the vpn button is with an x... i finisher registering my account, but there is no option to activate the vpn

Open

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. Doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer detected that I am connecting from outside UK

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlay… (daɗa karatu)

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.

Open 2

VPN limit not resetting after end of month

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (daɗa karatu)

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."

Open 8 31

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like YouTube website, hope I am able to watch it

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like … (daɗa karatu)

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

Open 1 20

Can Firefox VPN look like a login from Iran?

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Ir… (daɗa karatu)

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Iran. Is this a Facebook issue, a VPN issue, or something to be worried about?

Open 1