Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Built-in VPN loops sign in

mamidoka

Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button to "Get Started," sign in to my account, and then the process starts again.

I have tried all the troubleshooting that I have found and I am at a loss. Has it just not rolled out to me yet?

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Newly downloaded Firefox and was prompted about the free built-in VPN through the toolbar button. After multiple attempts, I am stuck in a loop. I hit the button to "Get Started," sign in to my account, and then the process starts again. I have tried all the troubleshooting that I have found and I am at a loss. Has it just not rolled out to me yet? Thanks in advance!

All Replies (1)

Hi mamidoka,

It looks like you may be affected by this bug. Have you tried signing out of your Mozilla account to see whether that helps?

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.